Trip to Lednice-Valtice UNESCO area with stop in Mikulov town
Full day trip to the famous Lednice-Valtice Cultural and Viticultural Landscape area which spreads out on the total of 161 km2 between the three historical Liechtenstein manorial holdings of Lednice, Valtice and Břeclav. 3 castles, French garden, English park, ponds, vineyards and interesting architectural buildings such as the Temple of Three Graces, the Border chateau or the Colonnade are waiting to be seen and admired. On the way back to Brno is planned a stop in Mikulov town, one of the most picturesque town in Moravia.
For wine tasting trip to this region please check Wine tasting trip to Mikulov wine region
- morning pick up in Brno hotel (or another place upon request)
- visit of Lednice town, the former Liechtenstein summer residence (Thudor-gothic fairytale castle, huge greenhouse, walking in the castle park and visit the Minaret viewing tower, possible cruise on the river of Dyje)
- on the way to Valtice town 2 stops at the Temple of Three Graces and the Border chateau
- visit of Valtice town, the former main residence of the Liechntenstein princely house (the Baroque castle, the National Wine Centre, the Colonnade monument)
- last stop in Mikulov town, the most picturesque town in Moravia (Baroque castle, Holy Hill, Jewish town, vineyards)
- back to Brno around 5PM
PRICE 50,-EUR/person based on 2 people sharing
- Price for a solo traveler upon request
- Group 3+ discount available
Included: Trip transport (fuel, parking, taxes); English speaking guide services as your private driverBook now!