Trip to UNESCO towns of Kroměříž and Olomouc
Full day trip to 2 Moravian towns inscribed in the UNESCO heritage list. Although both towns are located in two different regions of Zlín and Olomouc, their history and development are closely tied up to the Archdiocese of Olomouc. While in Kroměříž you will visit the Archbishop Palace and 2 gardens – the castle garden and the Flower Garden, in Olomouc we will take a walking tour in the city centre starting with the St Wenceslaus cathedral and ending at the UNESCO monument of the Holy Trinity Baroque column.
- morning pick up in Brno hotel (or another place upon request)
- first stop in Kroměříž town (introducing short history of the town, see the Archbishop Palace, walking in the English style palace garden, visit the Flower Garden)
- drive to Olomouc town, 2 hrs walking sightseeing in the city centre (the St Wenceslaus cathedral, the residence of Archbishops, 6 baroque fountains, Jesuit complex of buildings where the second oldest Czech university was founded, St Michael Hillock with the beautiful baroque church, the Chapel dedicated to the youngest Czech martyr Sarkander, Lower Square, Upper Square with the Town Hall, the Holy Trinity Column and the Astronomical clock)
- back to Brno around 5PM
PRICE 55,-EUR/person based on 2 people sharing
- Price for a solo traveler upon request
- Group 3+ discount available
Included: Trip transport (fuel, parking, taxes); English speaking guide services as your private driver; admission to Flower GardenBook now!