Trip to 2 UNESCO towns of Třebíč and Telč
Full day trip with stop in Třebíč town where the Romanesque Basilica of St Procopius and Jewish Quarter with the Rear synagogue and the Jewish cemetery are inscribed in the UNESCO cultural heritage list. Our next stop on this trip is a beautiful town of Telč with the main square surrounded by picturesque burgher houses of the Renaissance origin. Remarkable interiors of the Telč castle, originated in the second half of the 16th century is still undiscovered gem of the Czech Renaissance.
- morning pick up in Brno hotel (or another place upon request)
- first stop in Třebíč town (introducing short history of the town, visit to the Romanesque Basilica of St Procopius, walking in the Jewish quarter, visit the Jewish cemetery)
- drive to Telč town, walking sightseeing in the historical town centre, visit to the fairytale Renaissance Telč castle
- back to Brno around 5PM
PRICE 60,-EUR/person based on 2 people sharing
- Price for a solo traveler upon request
- Group 3+ discount available
Included: Trip transport (fuel, parking, taxes); English speaking guide services as your private driver; admission to St Procopius BasilicaBook now!